Updated by Ryan O'Donnell
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM POLICY
- The employee referral bonus will be paid, subject to applicable tax withholding, 90 days after your referral starts work and stays employed in good standing.
- If your referral is terminated or voluntarily leaves during the 90 day period, the bonus will become void and non-payable.
- In addition to the 90 day requirement, payments often take an additional 60 days to process.
- The employee receiving the bonus must be active on date of payout and will not receive payment if is he/she leaves with or without cause in advance of their referral meeting the 90 day requirement.
- The referrals must be submitted before the candidate is hired in order to be eligible for the referral bonus.
- An employee’s referral does not constitute an application. The candidate must still complete their own application to be considered for a position.
- C-level positions, SVPs, VPs, General Managers, Hiring Managers, and any members of Human Resources are not eligible for the referral bonus.
- Internships and temporary positions are included in our referral program.
- Interns, temporary employees, and contractors are not eligible to participate in our referral program.
- Former employees, interns, temporary workers, or contractors are not eligible for submission to our employee referral program.
- Internal candidates are not eligible for submission to our employee referral program.
- Referrals expire after 6 months, at which point another employee may refer the candidate and gain ownership of the referral.
- Questions and final decisions regarding the eligibility for a referral bonus will be decided by Human Resources. You may reach out to them by submitting a question under our referral program.